Vice Chair Intro: Kathryn!

Who's excited for BMUN 72!!! I know I am! 

Hello Delegates, 

My name is Kathryn Clark (she/her) and I am one of your Vice Chairs for UNHRC at BMUN 72!

Some fun facts about me:

I am a second-year majoring in Public Health and Integrative Biology, with a minor in Human Rights (omg UNHRC!) on the Pre-Med track. I am deeply interested in Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health as well as becoming a family practitioner or pulmonary physician! I am also super passionate about health equity, community health education, and am working on a research project with the department of public health related to youth nutrition and physical activity! 

I am the USG of Media and Alumni Relations for BMUN 72! This means I am in charge of our instagram and various social media outlets, go check us out @berkeleymun. Along with this I connect the secretariat with 72 years of amazing BMUN alumni and focus on internal professional development! I also take photos at all of our events, which includes most importantly our large conference!!! So don't be shocked when you see me sprinting around with a camera or working on the AV! This does mean I'll have to slip out of committee some times but it also means that I will be getting super solid shots of all of you wonderful delegates and my fellow chairs!

Outside of BMUN, I am a part of Berkeley's Climbing Club and love to adventure. I am also a part of the Chi Omega Women's Fraternity on Campus which focuses on empowering women, and work for GASA (greeks against
sexual assault) as a peer educator on safety and consent. Most recently, I have joined End Overdose at Cal, where we educate people on Narcan and the importance of drug abuse prevention and safety! 

I cannot wait to see you all at Conference and am excited to dive deeper into these topics! Please feel free to ask questions about anything and everything. 

See you all soon, and don't forget to find us on instagram!

Kathryn Clark






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic A Update

Welcome to BMUN!!!

Procedure and Committee Flow